Osseo 100 measures implant stability and osseointegration to enhance decisions about when to load the implant. Especially important when using protocols with shorter treatment time and treating higher risk patients. The uncomplicated operation that measures ISQ allows the implant loading period to be planned in advance. The reconstruction of crowns and bridges can be predicted to decrease the risk for failures. Measurements can be made without unnecessary impact since the equipment does not come into physical contact with the implant or abutment.
Main benefits of using Osseo 100:
Reducing patient treatment time
Management of higher risk patients (compromised bone, smokers, bruxism, etc...)
3 Step Procedure
1. The MulTipeg is attached to the implant. It screws effortlessly into the implant’s internal threads. (Approximately 6-8 Ncm of torque).
2. Just aim for the magnet on top of the MulTipeg™. Non-invasive, objective, accurate and repeatable. The peg is excited by magnetic pulses and vibrates due to the stiffness in the contact area between the bone and the implant surface.
3. An ISQ value is generated and shown on the display. This reflects the level of stability on the universal ISQ scale – from 1 to 99. The higher the ISQ value, the more stable the implant.
• For all major implant systems *
• Tissue friendly, durable titanium
• Autoclavable appx. 20 times
• Optimal platform fit
• ISQ Standard Calibrated
* There are different MulTipegs™ available made to fit different implant system and types. View the list at the link --->
Osseo 100+: Bluetooth Model
Connectivity with Surgic Pro2
The ISQ value is transferred automatically when connected with Surgic Pro2. The Bluetooth® connection means that clinical procedures will be undisturbed.
Wireless data management
The measured ISQ can be shared and processed with data on external terminals via Surgic Pro2.
NSK Osseo 100
Phone - 07 3139 1549
Email - email@example.com